Monday, December 28, 2015

Recap of Christmas Day

The dogs woke me up at 5:30am like usual.  They have their schedule and they stick to it.  I got up fed them, let them out and then enjoyed some quiet time by the Christmas tree with a hot cup of tea!




Once the boys and hubby woke up they all came downstairs to the family room and started opening their presents.  


After opening all the presents it was time for some brunch.  Hubby and I enjoyed a cup of brandy slushy, kids had OJ.  We had eggs, shrimp, bacon, sausage and orange cinn. rolls. 

Then for dinner they all requested steak fajitas!  YUM!!


Then it was time to relax!!



1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post.
    EBET Gaming

    ReplyDelete