Monday, February 22, 2016

February Update

Can't believe February is almost over.   I have spent all of February sick as well as the last 2 weeks of January.   Started with a sinus infection.  Then was better for a few days.  Then the kids all got the 24 hour stomach bug but I of course had it for 3 miserable days.  Then round 2 of sinus infection which then lead to a horrible ear infection that keeps getting worse instead of better.  Antibiotics, ear drops and pain meds.  Then needed benadryl because the vicoden makes me itchy all over.  The ear pain is insane.  I get ear infections 2 to 3 times a year but this is the worst one I have ever had.

On to some pictures.

We had my inlaws over for the Super Bowl.  That was a lot of fun and yummy food!



This was one day that I was feeling ok!  

I joined Ipsy and got my first bag this February.  


I made a nice dinner for Valentine's Day.  It was so good.  We had london broil, french onion soup, salad and cake.






Now it's time to put all the Valentines stuff away.  Looking forward to hopefully a healthy March!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, yeah this post is actually pleasant and I have learned lot of things
    from it regarding blogging. thanks.
    play online

    ReplyDelete